- Un Kg. of spinach.
- 3 cloves of garlic.
- One choricero pepper.
- A bay leaf.
- 1 egg.
- A piece of orange peel.
- Olive oil.
- A pinch of caraway seeds.
- Wash the spinach and half cook it.
- Drain well.
- Fry the cloves of garlic with bread, the choricero pepper, bay leaf and a bit of orange peel.
- Stir the spinach into the oil and add the rest of the fried ingredients, which should be chopped well with a few caraway seeds.
- Add a little water to make the sauce and leave it to boil to enrich the flavour.
- Serve with a poached egg and add vinegar to taste