- 1/4 hare, rabbit, chicken, pork, pig’s ear or cod.
- 250g flour
- bay leaf
- three tomatoes
- green or red peppers
- To make the gurullos dough balls, mix the flour with the salt and a little saffron.
|- With the mixture, make little balls and spread them out on a flat surface, dusted with flour.
- Boil the meat with the Bay leaf, garlic, parsley and salt. When it’s tender, take the bones out and fry in a frying pan with the chopped green pepper.
- Grind the garlic with the peeled tomato and the parsley and spread onto the meat, frying until it consumes all the tomato juice.
- Add the paprika and meat stock, and when they start to boil, add the gurullos balls and stir.
- Season with saffron and pepper and cook for about twenty minutes
The finished product should be soupy and eaten with a spoon.