- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 3/4 kg of chorizo
- 3/4 kg of morcilla (similar to black pudding)
- 1/2 kg of green peppers
- 4 eggs
- 2 spring onions
- olive oil
- salt and a few slices of good ham
- Wash and peel the potatoes, then cut them into slices that are not too thin.
- Wash the peppers, take the seeds out and cut them into large pieces.
- Dice the onion.
|- Put ¼ of a cup of oil into a frying pan and add the potatoes, spring onion and salt. Cover and leave on a medium flame for about 25 minutes.
- In another frying pan, fry the peppers, add salt and take them off the flame once done. Do the same with the chorizo and morcilla, leave everything to one side and keep it all warm.
- When the potatoes are just about done, fry the eggs.
- Serve the potatoes, egg, chorizo, morcilla, pepper and ham.